If we cannot end our differences at least we can make the world safe for diversity. —Carl Gustav Jung (1875-1961) Swiss psychologist and psychiatrist
Conflict does not need to be negative or unhealthy. Conflict facilitates the sharing of divergent views. The process provides an opportunity to gain understanding; optimal decision based on the data provided and it’s a process of truth finding.
· Fortune 500 Sr. Executives spend 20% of their time in litigation activities
· 60-80% of all difficulties stem from strained relationships at work not from individual
skills or motivations
· 90% of harassment goes officially UN-reported
· Diversity requires us to have more awareness-of-conflict strategies to move forward
· Conflict can bring forward creative thinking and better decisions
· Many company reorganizations are caused by unresolved conflict.
Also included in this interactive workshop:
· Conflict myths
· Conflict behaviors
· Unhealthy conflict vs. healthy conflict
About our Speaker:
With a passion for employee and organization development and a life philosophy of success, Shirley founded Stelbrink-Crews & Company in October 2003 just after completing her BS Degree in Business Administration. January 2010, she purchased Learning Alliances Company and continues to grow the organization in support of client needs and people skills focus. She creates an environment where participants want to learn using her interactive style, adult learning techniques, use of metaphors and stories, and experiential activities.
She continues her own professional development maintaining her Authorized Partnership with Everything DiSC® Workplace, Sales, Management, Work of Leaders, 3630 Leadership, Teamwork, 5 Behaviors of Cohesive Teams, Productive Conflict and more.